Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The first of hopefully many.

Hi Everyone!

Well the time has come.  It's time for the world to see who I am and hear what I have to say.  It won't be earth shattering or life changing (or maybe it will?) but hopefully I can give a little advice, some tips and tricks, and anything else to help you the reader travel the world for cheap or for free.

The reason I am starting this blog is because recently I have had a lot of people start asking me about how my wife and I are able to stay in hotels that should cost $1000+ a night or travel in first class all for free!  While we don't travel the world (yet) like a lot of the bloggers out there, our goal is to one day be able to do that... and for cheap or free!

So... with that being said... welcome everyone to (Soon to be) Dad to GO!  I hope you enjoy everything you read here and I look forward to hearing what you all have to say!

-Gary


No comments:

Post a Comment